Monday, March 25, 2013

Family Birthday Board

My husband has been practically begging me to make one of these... A project my husband is supporting, no, asking for? How could I resist? He has a hard time remembering important birthdays so hopefully this helps us be more mindful of our family members. My kids have been particularly interested in learning about their family members that are far away so I hope this helps them as well.

I had cut and routered this board a while ago so it just took designing vinyl, inserting the hooks, and making the birthday circles. I made it to match the colors of my neutral family home evening board since we don't know what our next apartment will be like.

I love having it on the wall! I promise only the picture is crooked...

No comments:

Post a Comment